Insolvency means literally an inability to pay debts, but often implies that the person’s liabilities exceed his/her assets.We aim to be there at your side not only when the problem appears, but well beforehand. Counseling, guidance and suggesting strategies that puts you first are all part of our service.
We can assist you with:
- Applications for sequestrations and liquidations
- Applications for rehabilitation
- Advise on relevant provisions of the Insolvency Act and the Companies Act
- Offers of compromise and schemes of arrangement
- Advise on and represent parties in regard to inquiries under the Insolvency Act and Companies Act
- Advise on and devise appropriate strategies in regard to all aspects of insolvency law.